Friday, July 18, 2008

Pocahontas


I bought Pocahontas today on DVD. : D That means I officially have 10 Disney DVDs! Eight of which are two-disc special edition. Hunchback of Notre Dame and Lilo and Stitch aren't, 'cause... I don't know. I guess they're not special enough.
Of course, I have 11 if you count Mulan II. But I don't. Heheh. Not that it was horrible, it just... y'know. Sequals.
I just watched Poccahontas, and I would go into a little review about it... But it's an old movie, and that would just be silly.
Well. Not OLD old. But you know. Not NEW.
But I love Wiggins! He's so funny.
Anyway, I used that screencap up there because that part happens to be awesome. It kinda gives you a feeling that they're on a stage, almost. At least, that's what I got out of it. Now I got "Savages" stuck in my head.
See ya!

No comments: