Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Back

Man, it's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog. Sorry about that.

Not a whole lot to say, really. I'm doing well in school, Christmas is coming, and I'm pretty hungry right now.


In my Chemistry I class a few weeks ago, we got a weird assignment to make some stuffed moles. See, a mole is also a unit of measurement for things like atoms (6.022 x 10 to the 23rd power), and I guess that's where it came from. Fun assignment, though.


Anyway, there was a contest for the best mole. The winner got a $10 gift card to a fast food place. The teacher's physics students were supposed to vote on the best mole, and the 1st and 2nd place moles would get the prize. Well, here's my mole:




Iron Mole! I was so sure I was going to win. However, Iron Mole lost to a frilly pink mole and... Terrorist Mole. No lie.

I wasn't so upset about Terrorist Mole. That was actually funny and pretty creative, but... Pink?! Come on. Iron Man just does NOT lose to pink.

Anyway, I got third place, which was good enough. No harm done. No prolonged feelings of rage and jealousy.

Hey! My parents just brought me a McChicken sandwitch. That means it's time to go.

Bye!

No comments: